AST TEACHERS’ ASSOCIATION
WHAT WE DO:
- Provide several professional benefits and services to educators, including professional resources.
- Promote classroom teachers as professionals.
- Takes policy positions on issues regarding the improvement of working environment.
- Promotes teacher community and bonding.
- Assist in the improvement of the school’s teaching methodologies in collaboration with the authorities
WHO WE ARE:
The A.S.T. Teacher’s Association is the non-union professional educators organization, established in 1981 by A.S.T. educators who saw the need for a professional organization that focused on a united teaching environment without an emphasis on politics.