ALL EAGLES PROTECT THEIR NEST!
At AST we have joined efforts to make sure all our Eagles stay in the nest until they graduate. Our leadership has approved an impressive COVID-19 RELIEF FUND for two school years, which will reduce some stress on our EAGLES’ finances. We have benefited several families who have been financially affected during this pandemic and who have applied for financial aid by the offering of partial scholarships. These efforts, however, can only expand and reach out other families with your help. If you would like to mentor a student and make sure our eagles don´t leave the nest early. DONATE NOW! GO EAGLES!
**If you would like your donation to go to a specific family/student, please send an email to email@example.com with the name of the beneficiary and a screenshot of your donation (or the information of your donation). The school will honor your request. Confidentiality is also our priority.
Development Office / Giving
As a NON PROFIT educational organization the American School of Tegucigalpa (AST) accepts donations from businesses and sponsors in order to further promote school improvements. Donations are channeled through the Development Office year after year. Both monetary donations and donations in kind are accepted. (Please refer to the Fundraising Document below)
- Jefferson Valle Media Center Bookshelves
- Gym’s Basketball and Volleryball Court Flooring
- Gym’s Acoustic Panels Project
- New Eagle’s Mascot Costume
- Covered Courts Flooring (2015)
- Middle School Recycling Bins (2015)
- MS / HS 600 folding chairs and 40 folding tablesb (2013)
- AASCA Athletic Banquets (Yearly)
- Artificial Turf Soccer Field (2012)
- AST’s Webpage
- STUCO’s Eagle
- STUCO’s Willow Path (2013)
- STUCO’s High School Plaza (2013)
- Soccer Field Dugouts (2012) and Lights (2015)
- Graduation Stage Risers
- Dining Hall Personnel Uniforms (2015)
- DIGITAL NEWS NETWORK (2014)
- Guest Speakers ( Yearly)
- School’s Eagle
Vicky Diaz de Salomón, M.S.
(504) 2276-8400 Ext. 2721