These following documents might come in handy when transferring to AST from another school:

  • A report card from the previous school year.
  • Original birth certificate ( if Honduran) or passport/ proof of citizenship (if foreign).
  • One passport size photo (1.5″x 1.5″).
  • A statement of solvency from the previous school’s business office.
  • Identification from the parents (ID, Passport, etc.)

If a transfer of schools occurs within Honduras the following might be required:

  •  A SACE (Sistema de Administración de Centros Educativos) is required.
  • A letter of recommendation from a teacher or counselor from the previous school would be helpful.